‘Eco Changes’ represents FORCEFOX TECHNOLOGIES PRIVATE LIMITED stance on environmental management and the commitment to continuously strive for the greener tomorrow through cutting-edge global environment technologies and the organization’s unique strengths in manufacturing.
We consider minimizing our negative impact on the environment as one of our top management priorities. Our business activities achieve this through technology and action. Supporting these efforts is a culture that encourages each FORCEFOX TECHNOLOGIES PRIVATE LIMITED group employee to proactively instigate positive changes and create real improvements in products, systems and services and recycling.
The continuous improvement of our products and services focuses on size and weight reduction, high performance, resource saving and energy efficiency. This is the line with the corporate statement, “Changes for the Better” which result reflects our perpetual drive to actively seek out and enact improvement.
‘Eco Changes’ also represents the efforts to join forces with customers to change the global environment for the better. Our ultimate aim is to improve the quality of people’s live while making positive contributions to the environment.
E-Waste Management Program
Under the new guidelines of the Central Government of India, E-WASTE (Management) Rules 2016 have been notified. FORCEFOX TECHNOLOGIES PRIVATE LIMITED as an Extended Producer Responsibility (EPR) stands committed to implement new E-WASTE (Management) Rules 2016 and compliance thereof. E-WASTE has been defined as: “Waste electrical and electronic equipment, whole or in part discarded as waste by the Consumer or bulk Consumer as well as rejects from their manufacturing, refurbishment and repair processes”.
Managing of E-WASTE is most important because it consists of harmful substances which can bring adverse effects to the environment as well as human life. By scientific disposal of E-WASTE we can save our environment and also prevent its potential negative consequences on human health.
Collection Storage and Disposal of E-WASTE
To facilitate & ease our Customers to dispose of E-WASTE products, Dealers / Distributors / Customers can get all details of company process on collection & disposal of E-WASTE product (i.e Centralized data processing Mainframes, minicomputers, Personal Computing: personal Computer (Central Processing Unit with input and output devices, Personal Computing: Laptop Computers (Central Processing Unit with input and output devises), Personal Computing: Notebook Computers, Personal Computing: Notepad Computers, Printers including cartridges, Copying equipment, Electrical and Electronic typewriters, User terminals and systems, Facsimile, Telex, Telephones, Pay telephones Cordless telephones, Cellular telephones, Answering systems, Television sets (including sets based on (Liquid Crystal Display and Light Emitting Diode technology), Refrigerator, Washing Machine and Air-conditioners excluding centralised air conditioning plants) on Company website forcefox in
Process of collection, storage & recycling
The company has tied-up with Govt. authorized E-WASTE recycler namely E-Waste Recyclers India for facilitating the customers on PAN India Basis to collect E-WASTE product of the company through Om Logistic LTD.
Arrangement for Collection
ForceFox Technologies Pvt. Ltd. -importer of Centralized data processing Mainframes, minicomputers, Personal Computing: personal Computer (Central Processing Unit with input and output devices, Personal Computing: Laptop Computers (Central Processing Unit with input and output devises), Personal Computing: Notebook Computers, Personal Computing: Notepad Computers, Printers including cartridges, Copying equipment, Electrical and Electronic typewriters, User terminals and systems, Facsimile, Telex, Telephones, Pay telephones Cordless telephones, Cellular telephones, Answering systems, Television sets (including sets based on (Liquid Crystal Display and Light Emitting Diode technology), Refrigerator, Washing Machine and Air-conditioners excluding centralized air conditioning plants) For any location within India for further storage & recycling, for this purpose, Customer shall follow the following process:
Place their request on forcefox.in to collect only FORCEFOX TECHNOLOGIES PRIVATE LIMITED E-WASTE and against which a request id will be generated to Customer. The Company will not obliged and accede the request of any Customer for collection of other Companies supplier of above mentioned as E-WASTE.
- After generating request id to collect E-Waste, same information will be shared to the company just for information only.
- E-Waste Recyclers India shall arrange to collect the E-WASTE from the Customer designated location through its transporter within the schedule time.
- After collection from specified location, E-Waste Recyclers India shall store the E-WASTE at its local warehouse and consolidate all E-WASTE for dismantle at its main warehouse through a proper process & system.
- The channelization of E-Waste will be done in sound
- After dismantling, E-Waste Recyclers India shall provide the certificate of Recycling & destruction to the Customer for their record.
- M/s E-waste Recyclers India will collect all our E-waste generated from PAN India and dismantle/ recycling the same at their plant
- M/s E-Waste Recyclers India is having all authorization related e-waste dismantling from HSPCB and having all connects related to Air/Water/Hazardous waste. They have capacity of 667 MT per annum.
- Keeping in view our sales volume and generation of e-waste as per our future e-waste targets and our expansion plan we have decided to follow these mechanisms in our organization for collection of e-waste.
- M/s E-Waste Recyclers India if any customer wants to handover their old product. Our representatives explain them about process of disposal of e-waste and make them aware about nearest drop point. If any customer wants to handover the e-waste from their door steps we do send either our logistics team or our team to collect the items and channelize the same to our e-waste plant for final processing.